I saw him --- a bleak image walking down my gully in the mist today morning. He was walking past my dream ,walking past the accacia tree along the road ladden with sleepy yellow flowers.
i dont know much about him.I met him many times sitting worried ,waiting for her among the crowd .
One evening we walked in the moonlight trying to confide all the frustration we had from others and share all the love we had for someone else. Blue blanket of clouds wrapped us all over as we made love and the moon was brightest ever in the whole decade. The Vodka and the fragnant candle played the prop for the unforseen play.
As he kept on walking i tried to recollect his face. May be some software can mix and match a face for me.But he was unique.
I felt i could confide all the emotions in him. living alone i must admit is a dull persistent pain.The pain wanders in my room my wardrobe my books and all over me.
"Hey are you back, how are you and can we talk" I asked the little star who was alone in the pale sky 12:50 am right in front of by balcony before i sent this text message.
" I am with 2-3 issues.will talk to you by 5" I know as he told me when you are at the top management level you are alone and you run the show.
should i ask him to meet me soon. My hearts still beats and say so. Let the charcoal wet and damp do the pixeling to create his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment